Due to time constraints it is impossible to track or predict when an order will arrive. Each of our trucks have left with 50+ deliveries each, and each individual delivery timing varies. Our trucks will be out on the road until ALL deliveries are complete.
Our driver’s strategy for attempting delivery is as follows:
- Attempt delivery at address. If no answer at door call the recipient phone.
- If we get an answer from the recipient phone, make other arrangements with recipient.
- If no answer at door or phone, we will attempt to leave it with a neighbour and put a delivery tag on the door. Weather permitting, we will leave flowers by the door.
- If address is a condominium with security it will be left with the security at the front desk with a voicemail left on recipient’s phone.
- If the address is a business it will be delivered to the person directly, reception, or security depending on what we are allowed to do.
- If none of the above is suitable at the time of delivery it will be brought back to the shop for attempted re-delivery.
Businesses are prioritized at a 9-4:30pm schedule and Funeral Homes are prioritized for time of visitation/service. During weekdays residential addresses are typically prioritized for the evening when people are home. All trucks remain on the road until deliveries are complete, even after the shop is closed.