As a florist company we face many challenges, such as differing weather conditions, seasonal changes, and variation of flower growth. As such we have a policy in place to guarantee a consistent service among all our orders.
- We reserve the right to replace out-of-stock flowers with similar looking and of equal or better value. (Valentine's Day we have an inventory system you can see)
- We reserve the right to refuse to fulfill any order for any reason - This includes rural delivery or fulfillment issues that can arise during busy seasons. Any refused orders will be immediately refunded in full.
- We make best-effort attempts to fulfill any requests. Notes made on the order/delivery section will be considered but not guaranteed unless it is confirmed via a phone call.
- All images on the site are for demonstrative purposes, we try our best to give an accurate image of what will be delivered, but depending on location and season it may be impossible for the flowers to look exactly the same. We cannot refund flowers for subtle differences in appearance.
- All Canadian credit cards are processed in CAD while all international orders are processed through our international gateway which charges in USD.
- Due to our high volume our flowers are fresh and with proper care typically last up to 2 weeks (depending on the flowers - as it varies by type). In case of a flower perishing early you must put in a complaint within 72 hours of delivery.
- Plants may arrive in bud form. Allow time for the buds to bloom. No credits will be given for a plant not arriving in full bloom.
- Cancellations must be placed at least 24 hours prior to the delivery date. If an order is cancelled you will forfeit the service fee (Currently $15.95, this is processed as an administration fee)
Certain restrictions apply for same-day delivery
- An order must be placed before Noon (12:00) within the recipient's time-zone
- Business orders are prioritized first (guaranteed 9am - 4:30pm) - which is most cases means residential orders will be delivered in the evening.
- If you need a guaranteed time for delivery then YOU MUST CALL IN. We need to be able to route the deliveries ourselves. A guaranteed time will have added charges associated with the purchase, which depends on the delivery location as well time requested for the delivery. Ignoring this clause does not entitle you to any form of credit or refund, regardless of circumstances.
- If an order needs to be redelivered due to sender error (in shipping address or otherwise) then the flat service fee of $15.95 will need to be paid again.
- If due to extenuating circumstances we are unable to complete a delivery the day of, we reserve the right to attempt re-delivery next day. As a recourse the customer may claim up to a 50% refund on the order for the inconvenience. Unfortunately we cannot provide a refund for orders going outside of Ontario, Canada. We work with a lot of suppliers and sometimes orders are missed due to circumstances outside of our control. In this case we can only offer a full refund.
- We try our best to work with all customers to resolve any delivery disputes that may happen, whether it's a partial refund or free upgrades/credits in the future
Since flowers are a perishable good all items are final sale. In the event that what was received did not live up to your expectations we'd be happy to send an exchange or replacement arrangement. No refunds will be given in the event that the delivery did not happen at a time you expected - except funeral home deliveries. Depending on the time of the year it may take up to 48 hours to process your request of a re-delivery.
At Toronto Flower Company we regard our customers' privacy to be critically important. Your confidence in our policies and practices to protect and safeguard your privacy matter to us a great deal.
- All customer information is kept strictly confidential.
- We do not sell your private information to any third party, advertising company or marketing agency.
- We never send out promotional e-mail without first receiving your permission for us to do so.
- We never store your credit card information on our web server. This information is erased within moments of successful, secure transmission of your data to our order processing systems.
- We make use of Google Site Stats to see how people interact with our site. No uniquely identifiable information is collected.